The Oregon Global Warming Commission will meet Monday, June 25, 2018.
Registration will begin at 8:45 a.m., and the public meeting will be held from 9 to 11:30 a.m. in Portland General Electric's Skybridge Room at the World Trade Center (121 SW Salmon St.) in Portland.
A listen-only call-in line will be available for those who cannot attend the meeting. Please call 1-888-204-5984, then use access code 1763644. Please be sure to mute your telephone line during the meeting and do not place the line on hold, as it will cause hold music to play for all participants.
At the meeting, the Commission plans to welcome new members, discuss Oregon’s sector-based greenhouse gas emissions inventory, provide a forest carbon update and overview of Governor’s Office climate activities, and plan for the Commission’s next Report to the Legislature. This will be an informational meeting only; no votes will be taken.
- Meeting Audio
- Excerpt from Oregon Statewide Transportation Strategy
- PGE Presentation on Decarbonization
- Forest Carbon Committee Presentation
- Forest Carbon Project Discussion Draft
- DEQ Presentation on Roadmap to 2020 Update
- ODOE Presentation on Oregon's Sector-Based Greenhouse Gas Inventory
If you need special accommodations to participate in the meeting, please contact Linda Ross at 503-378-6874 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.